Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know a lipgloss that lasts quite a long time? I am fifteen and I live in the UK.?

Lancome Juicy Tubes - get them in boots. They're great and smell fantastic!Does anyone know a lipgloss that lasts quite a long time? I am fifteen and I live in the UK.?
Why not Lip Balm ?Does anyone know a lipgloss that lasts quite a long time? I am fifteen and I live in the UK.?
loreal or lancome
Stila
Lancome juicy tubes last for a g e s!!!





I apply it in the morning and its still on come lunch time!





They are a little pricey - about 拢13 but they are worth it. Or you cud look for one on e-bay.





They smell gorgeous too
loreals juicy tubes
The best tip I have ever had (20 years ago) apply your favourite lipstick then apply vaseline with a lip brush, it looks fab.
juicy tubes its the best
Lancome juicy tubes
u shd get the mac double ended one it lasts for ages and the colours are very nice
Rimmel lip vinyl or M.A.C
Avon has a range of lipglosses that stay on for 12 hours. They have great colours too. But u cant get avon in the shops, look for someone who distributes Avon and they'll order it for you.
I've just bought Maybelline colourstay. It is very good. You apply the base colour, wait 2 minutes and then slick over the gloss. The colour stays on for up to 16 hours. You just touch up the gloss. It about 拢7.
Lancomes juicy tubes !!! i love them or even maybellines fruity jellys nice and the rimmel glosses as well get them in boots or a decent chemist !!!
Mary Kay is great and I know of a consultant in the UK that could help you. I can give you her info if you're interested.





Contact me at anderson_daryn@yahoo.com
Bonne Bell ROCKS! Not only do they last looooong, but they smell and TASTE AWESOME! Try them!





The Lanc么me ';Juicy Tubes'; are awesome too, but a tad expensive.





If U want 2 look good and save some $$$, I'd say go 4 the Bonne Bell (Lip Smakers, etc) thingies! ;0) ;0)
Theres a range available in Superdrug called miss sporty they do some great long lasting lipglosses
Clinique. It's in a tube. It's a moisterising one. Can't remember the name and i can't be bothered to go get my bag and look, but it's really good. a little expensive though.
try Pout from Harvey Nic's they have some great colours and are reasonably priced.





Benetint by Benifit is also good and can be used on cheeks and lips.
juicy is right. Right now MK has a limited edition ';lip creme'; that lasts a LONG time. The colors are great, and they smell and taste very tropical.
rimmel lip vinyl in snog is fantabulous or pout lipglosses
max faxtor lip finity is great last all night
Try Mac of Dior! Love Dior a lot..
cover girl
Ya its called one stop gloss from dulux.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans