Thursday, December 3, 2009

Allergic reaction to lipgloss? Lips red, itchy, puffy. Help?

My friend bought me a lip gloss kit from Sephora, and i've been in love with it ever since, but when i woke up this morning, my lips were dry, itchy, swollen and red.


I know its possible im allergic to the lipgloss.


But, is there anyway to make my lips go down to their normal size and color?


I have my picture ID for school taken tomorrow, and i really dont want to look like this for my picture.


thanks for your help (:Allergic reaction to lipgloss? Lips red, itchy, puffy. Help?
First of all, make sure all the product is off your lips. Then, soak a wash cloth in ice water and lay it over your lips, it will make the swelling and redness go down. Use a plain, non flavored, non colored chapstick to moisturize them. That should help get rid of the swelling too.Allergic reaction to lipgloss? Lips red, itchy, puffy. Help?
Make sure that ALL of the gloss is off of your lips. Use a bag of frozen green beans or a bag of ice to stop the swellings. Use vaseline (is that spelled right?) as a lip gloss. That keeps your lips moisturized without having any nasty chemicals.
  • music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans