Thursday, December 3, 2009

WHAT is wrong with the color of my lips???? when i wear no lipstick or lipgloss the color is red?????

please tell me how to get them back to the same color of my face it looks so ugly on me . I dont want to use concealer on my lips for the rest of my life do you think it could have come from an illness i have the sore throat now ???WHAT is wrong with the color of my lips???? when i wear no lipstick or lipgloss the color is red?????
psh... at least they're not purple like mine are o_OWHAT is wrong with the color of my lips???? when i wear no lipstick or lipgloss the color is red?????
Don't worry, I had the same problem. Your lips are just about to get chapped. My advice to you is just stay calm and wear tons of chap stick.
I'm assuming this is something new that's happened to you. But your lips could be chapped and/or irritated. Mine get like that when I'm starting to get dehydrated.





I've found drinking lots of water helps to solve the problem with dry/chapped lips.





Also in the meantime use vaseline or chapstick to keep them from drying out.
Don't use concealer on your lips. If you don't like the color, use lipstick or lip gloss. But no ones lips are the same color as their face. If they are chapped, use lots of chapstick. If they are, the concealer is definitely not helping.
Use chapstick a lot.





BUT, if that doesn't work, you can use a nude lipstick color. It's really pretty and looks very natural. =)
Your lips arent supposed to be the same color as your face.


Please dont put concealer on your lips. Your lips are meant to be a pink/red shade.
put on lots of chapstick and ull get ur natural color back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans