Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats the best hollister lipgloss flavor??? or wats a good lipgloss?

im kinda bored


i was looking at the lipglosses in hollister today and i was just wondering if theyre any good





they seem a little sticky but idkWhats the best hollister lipgloss flavor??? or wats a good lipgloss?
I love Hollister Lip Gloss. My Favorite is Freash Mago. Its Like red . It tastes great too!!Whats the best hollister lipgloss flavor??? or wats a good lipgloss?
OK so I like Victorias secret lipgloss. Thye are very good and have been voted top lipgloss in Seventeen. I like Milani Buzz Worthy in 09 Buzz Worthy!! Its sticky but smells like honey and tastes like honey!! Also I like Revlon colorstay lipgloss. I love MAC, Sephora, and NYX lipgloss. I like Maybelline Pucker power lipgloss. it really works!


Hope this helps! =D
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss is so amazing! A bit sticky, but I love the Cinnamon kind. It gives you a sheer, sexy red tint and freshens breath!
The Goldie brand lip gloss from Bath %26amp; Body Works is good- i use Baby and I love it. I never liked the Hollister lip gloss.
Mango, and the baby blue one. They both smell good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans