Thursday, December 3, 2009

What flavour is your lipgloss ?

mine is strawberry dipped in chocolate ... LOL


you can smell it like 5 feet away i SWEAR !! so whenever i put it on people are like ';yum ,what smells so good ?';What flavour is your lipgloss ?
Mmmm...that sounds really good. It makes me want to eat it...some lipglosses actually taste kinda good....=]





Mine is pink lemonade, it smells really good too, and its not super sticky or glittery or anything, I don't like lipgloss like that.What flavour is your lipgloss ?
Strawberry.


It's for keeping my lips from cracking actually. (I'm a male)





Cheers
My favorites are Guava, Warm Cider, and Chocolate.
well mine is like, idk, it doesn't say what it is but it does smell nice
Cherry.
peppermint
Mine is strawberry.. It's so tasty that in like 10 minutes i'll be applying a new layer because i licked it all of.. Lol
dr pepper


and cherry


chapstick
I have a few. But the one I wore today is ';Strawberry Slush';
Well for one, its poppin...





Haha its just mint right now
bonnie bell's dr. pepper lipsmacker. hubby's fave. soda is DP, so i wear to taste extra yummy for him
Toffee...yumm -eats-


Haha i'd actually eat it if i could. o-o
well i have hot wheels chapstick for boys but it makes my lips look perty
my gfs?


it taste like red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans