Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can you buy nude lipgloss?

lipgloss, not lipstick aha








thats not like overly-expensive but not a really cheap brand either??Where can you buy nude lipgloss?
Indulge in Beauty.


Trio gloss me up - Perfect Pout - in Nude.





It's a walmart brand, and I absolutely adore it.


It's a great dupe for Stila's kitten lip-gloss, which is also a higher-end nude.





Two answers in one, %26amp; two price ranges in one.


Hope I helped! :)Where can you buy nude lipgloss?
You can buy it from my online Avon store! :)


www.youravon.com/osousa


(free shipping on any order: FSANY + Fast UPS delivery)





Glazewear Liquid Lip color Clear 333063


Glazewear Liquid Lip Color Dazzling Diamond 349327


It is usually $6.00 each but right now: Glazewear Liquid Lip Color Sale: Any 2 for $5.99! Save up to 50%!





You will love Avon and I would love to be your Avon representative :)
i know you said not lip stick, but I found a few nude ones that are by NYX and they are lipstick. They are so perfect, I can't even complain...cus I've always had a hard time finding the right color for my lips. After the lipstick, I layer a clear gloss over.
CLINIQUE- try Plump and Shine in Crushed Opal. It's way better than MAC and is only 2 dolars more.
Try Avon !! I buy a skin foundation that is called Nude from Avon.
sephora, mac, try target
nude lipgloss!? what the different than common lipgloss?
I don't even think they sell nude lip gloss.


I just put concealer on my lips and add gloss.


It looks nude and cute.


=]
bonebelle has one called cappucino


tastes okay and is like $4 at target
your drugstore.
MAC MAC MAC %26lt;3


my favorite cosmetic place

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans