Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is anybody obsessed with lipgloss?

One day i was riding my bus and i was swinging my lipgloss around and someone took it from me and threw it out the window and i cried, so now i'm like obsessed with lipgloss!!!!!!!! Does anyone else have this problem?Is anybody obsessed with lipgloss?
OMG yes. I have like 80 tubes of it, countless tubs, a few that come in compacts. I only use one tube of it. And I use it at least every ten minutes, but I have quite a collection.Is anybody obsessed with lipgloss?
i am with lips. but lip gloss contains chemical that will make you an addict.
duh who isn't
I am
I'm sad for you. Small children die from hunger every day and you are crying over lipgloss?
My daughter
nope sorry. and the the butt hole that did that, why didnt you smack the crap out of them?? instead of crying you should have punched them or beat them up for that! i would have if someone threw my lip gloss out the window, i would beat them up. oh and about the crying part, there are hungry kids around the world and you are crying over lip gloss??
OMG that's so sad, and you didn't do anything about it?!? Why? Girl you need to stand up for yourself. But you cried over lip gloss? Now that's just pity full, people are dying and starving because of poverty and you're crying over lip gloss? Well if it was expensive well then I guess you're excused but don't ever mess around w/ your lip gloss like that again to avoid it. I'm not obsessed with lip gloss as much as other people but yes I do have a lot of them. Lip gloss is awesome!
yea if i leave home without it i feel incomplete and my lips are ite sexiest glossy lol
I mean don't get me wrong I DO love lipgloss but I could never be obsessed over it unless its winter when I don't wear too much gloss I wear more balms and chapsticks. But then again to see me without lipgloss you know I either just ate or I'm not feeling very well.
Well I guess I am sorry to hear about your big loss... But to answer you... I keep buying all different kinds of lip glosses even though I own like a million by now. So I guess I am a lip gloss junkie.
I probably own over 50 lip glosses, purchasing about two a month. I mostly go for MAC, but I love drug store brands too!! I am totally addicted to them, I love how they make my lips look and men absolutely love how they make my lips look. If I am going to make out with a guy, I go much lighter on the lip gloss and will usually use a flavored lip balm. I've been told I have the softest lips ever!!!
i am
I love lipgloss, and have been an addict for years.
i am like times infinity x3
No my lips aren't dry so im good.
only crack addicts and prissy stuck up barbie bitches like you are, sorry to break it to you.
http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


Once you go MAC, you never go back.
yes I love lipgloss and I buy some every time I get paid and I carry them in my purse because I hate when my lips are bare

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans