Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am after some pale pink lipstick/lipgloss...?

I love pale pink lipsticks/lipglosses, but I can't find any anywhere! If you know f any cosmetic brands, that will be great!Thanks : )I am after some pale pink lipstick/lipgloss...?
My favourite lip gloss is ';Revlon Super Lustrous';, colour is ';Pink Afterglow';. It's a really pretty colour, sparkly but subtle, and it lasts for ages.I am after some pale pink lipstick/lipgloss...?
';SHE'; - try Myer, priceline, chemists...
I cant remember the exact colour, but my friend has a MAC pale pinkish lipgloss that i absolutely adore!
I really like oyster girl by mac cosmetics.
Have you tried Bee-Luscious? They have many nude colors. You can find the company on-line at beeroyalproducts.com.
I too am a fan of light pink lip gloss/stick. I've tried lots of shades but my favorite is Wet N' Wild. # 911, there's also a corresponding gloss that goes with it but I don't know the number. Great staying power, great color and cheap too! You can't beat it! Good luck.
try www.marykay.com
Me too, I love nude pinks! Mac has tons of light pinks in different finishes.
If your're in the UK try Boots No7 17 or Natural Collection.Great range of colours at reasonable prices
Try Chanel its has very nice shades or try max factor
when i want my lips to look pale pink i just dab on foundation on them
try burt's bees champagne. cover girl lip gloss, in Tutu. u can buy both on loine at





http://www.drugstore.com/
Well its not really a color--but being as I'm not big on lipstick colors that are very bold and my lips tend to get dry/chapped easily. I started using Softlips...I found after using that for a couple days it moisturizes your lips and it make the natural color of your lips stand out much more. But if your looking for a good tinted gloss try Neutrogena or Clinique--they have great glosses that last for hours and have an spf to protect your lips from those nasty UV rays!
umm have you tried victoria gardens cause that wod do the job i wood think ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans