Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do guys like flavored lipgloss?

Several of my boyfriends have dumped me for using flavored lipgloss, and others couldn't keep there hands off of me, please help!Do guys like flavored lipgloss?
My boyfriend hates the feel of my lipgloss on his lips but he loves the look of it. All guys are different but dumping you because you wear lipgloss is absolutely crazy. If a guy like you then whats on your lips doesn't matter. Most guts like the look but not the taste. Try loreal kissproof lipstick if you want to colour your lips and it truly is stayproof. And try looking for guys deserving of you and your glossy lips!Do guys like flavored lipgloss?
erm..i wouldnt..only because i think i would get it on my lips n look like a idiot
Ok, well first off. Any boyfriend who dumps a girl just for using flavored lipgloss...is a scuzzball. If they're a GOOD boyfriend, then they would mention that they didn't like it or that they would perfer it if you didn't wear a certain flavor. It's really a matter of personal opinion. :) Hope this helps.
Personally I like it.


It does depend on the lip gloss as some taste better than others but at the end of the day if I'm tasting it then I'm kissing and if I'm kissing then I'm happy. x
I am not a guy but my guy likes it !:)
Men do not enjoy or like eating the lipgloss or lipstick off of a womens mouth.... would you??? If you are going to have a kissing session, its best to dab the lipstick off your lips first.
From a boy's perspective i don't really mind that much- it does looks cute and tastes quite nice but each to their own. At the end of the day it should be your choice, what you feel comfortable with- if a boy don't agree with it then maybe u weren't meant to be together. Some might be scared they'll get some on themselves but tbh if they are so worried about that they are probably trying to hide something. Hope that's sum help :)
If I were you I would ask your boy friend if he likes it. Then go from there. If they say no then don猫t use it but if they say yes go right ahead.
flavored lipgloss ,is good but pepole can't stand from licking it,like my friends,they put flavored lipgloss ,and they nibble on there lips all day!LOL,BUT if you can control yourself it good to have them
- I like!!!!!!! 2 points from you --- thanks
Some do. My boyfriend likes flavored chapstick better though. Cause its got the flavor, without the mess of getting gloss all over our faces or lips.
im 16 and i use dr pepper lip smaker because thats my boyfriends favortie soda but they also have 7up and root beer and crush and then fruity flavorrs he 鈾?theem
i like it but my bf doesnt
I dated a guy once who loved bubble gum flavored lip gloss....but no other guy i have dated has ever liked it. some guys just dont want it on them cause its sticky cause their not use to it.
Well when ya next have a kissing sesion kiss him first with no lipgloss then kiss him with it and ask him what he likes best.
yes they like it
my husband says he likes it but i dont b/c its messy and tastes disgusting
im not a guy,but i think if you really want to use flavored lip gloss....well,just use flavored chap stick instead-lipgloss goes all over guys' faces and lips,and im pretty sure they dont like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans